Chocolate Museum in the Prater
Save an additional 20% off the price of a student ticket.
Chocoholics look out! Come and discover the magical and sweet world of chocolate. We invite you on a journey through the Chocolate Museum Vienna located in the Prater and open your senses for the indulgence of the various, noble types of chocolate. The museum provides not only exiting things to know about the history of the cocoa bean, but you will also have the opportunity to create your own chocolate.
• discover the interesting and mysterious lives of the ancient Maya und Aztecs, who detected the cocoa tree, its fruits and the treasures, hidden inside the cocoa pod d
• entert he jungle, the homeland of the cocoa plant
• 2,5 m high chocolate sculptures from history, arts and entertainment are awaiting you, such as Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI, each made from 350kg of pure chocolate!
• explore the fascinating world of entertaining interactive games, all about chocolate!
• attend workshops, equipped with modern appliances
• free degustation of roasted cocoa beans and chocolate
Your ISIC-exclusive offer
With your ISIC you get 20% disount on the student ticket. This offer is valid for purchasing a ticket at the museum’s cash register on site. It is not valid in combination with other offers.
Don't have an ISIC yet? Get your card here.
The general terms and conditions of payment of the provider apply in this case.
This page contains external links. Links to www.isic.org refer to offers from the ISIC organisation, to which the GDPR/DSGVO apply. More information on privacy policies.