Hotelcard: 40% discount on your personal Hotelcard
With the ISIC/ITIC/IYTC you pay 59 instead of 99 EUR.
Hotelcard lets you stay at over 700 first-class hotels in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy as often as you like for only half the price.
Whether a mountain hotel for keen hikers; a winter hotspot for sports enthusiasts or a spa for those seeking relaxation, the wide range of hotels on offer means that there are no limits to where you can stay on your next trip.
The hotels are individually and carefully selected before they are added to the platform. Hotelcard members get access this network of exclusive accommodation facilities and can book suites, family, double and single rooms at half price as often as desired. The card is valid per room for two persons. Partners, family members or friends can thus benefit too, even without having their own Hotelcard.
The advantages of Hotelcard:
- 50% discount at hundreds of top hotels in Austria and neighbouring countries
- the investment for your Hotelcard can be recouped after just one or two night's stay
- best price guarantee in all hotels
- to book a double room you only need one Hotelcard
- can be used as often as you like
- no requirement to purchase food or beverages
- no minimum stay required
Your ISIC deal:
With the ISIC/ITIC/IYTC card you can benefit from our exclusive special offer and order your personal Hotelcard for only 59 instead of 99 euros.
Becoming a member and using the Hotelcard platform is really easy. You’re only 3 steps away from your desired hotel at half price:
- create an account
- use your discount code and save 40 euros
- select an available hotel & pay directly at the hotel
Go to the registration page of Hotelcard. As an ISIC, ITIC or IYTC cardholder you can register on the page and also get the discount code there. You can redeem it while purchasing the Hotelcard.
The offer cannot be combined with other voucher promotions.
Don't have an ISIC yet? Get your card here.
The general terms and conditions of payment of the provider apply in this case.Overview