Austrian open-air-museum Stübing
Discover one of the most impressive open-air-museums in Europe!
The Austrian Open Air Museum Stübing is one of the 10 largest and most impressive open-air museums . Worldwide as the only open-air museum Stübing original or historic farm buildings from all over Austria . The Austrian Open Air Museum Stübing near Graz provides an insight into the past peasant culture of Austria :
- 97 original historic farm buildings from Austria
- General store , school school museum , armory as highlights
- Museums in the museum with exhibitions of folk culture and past rural lifestyles
- Old crafts that the events and handicraft training is imparted Museum guide s and school programs , where the story (s) of individual farms will be further explored
- Group Offers in cooperation with destinations and eateries in the region of Graz
- Cottage gardens, teaching garden, herb garden, permaculture offer a trip to nature
- Snack stand for a snack
For further information visit
Don't have an ISIC yet? Get your card here.
The general terms and conditions of payment of the provider apply in this case.
This page contains external links. Links to www.isic.org refer to offers from the ISIC organisation, to which the GDPR/DSGVO apply. More information on privacy policies.
50% offRead more