Austrian open-air-museum Stübing
Discover one of the most impressive open-air-museums in Europe!
The Austrian Open Air Museum Stübing is one of the 10 largest and most impressive open-air museums . Worldwide as the only open-air museum Stübing original or historic farm buildings from all over Austria . The Austrian Open Air Museum Stübing near Graz provides an insight into the past peasant culture of Austria :
- 97 original historic farm buildings from Austria
- General store , school school museum , armory as highlights
- Museums in the museum with exhibitions of folk culture and past rural lifestyles
- Old crafts that the events and handicraft training is imparted Museum guide s and school programs , where the story (s) of individual farms will be further explored
- Group Offers in cooperation with destinations and eateries in the region of Graz
- Cottage gardens, teaching garden, herb garden, permaculture offer a trip to nature
- Snack stand for a snack
For further information visit
Don't have an ISIC yet? Get your card here.
The general terms and conditions of payment of the provider apply in this case.Overview