Discover Vienna - gain exclusively 20% discount on already reduced student rate with ISIC
20% Discount on current student price - only with ISIC!
Go on a Time Travel and gain 20% discount on already reduced student rate.
You’ve never discovered history that way! Discover a unique adventure world about the history of Vienna in a monastery directly in the city centre. Experience the exciting history of Vienna with a 5D cinema, animatronic-figures, various multimedia shows and exceptional sound and light effects.
The period from the roman camp Vindobona to present time is presented in a humorous manner which makes it a fascinating experience for young and old. Welcome to your journey to the heart of Vienna! Let your personal tour guide take you through the historical masonries of the monastery St. Michael, where you will discover a magical world full of insights, sensations and emotions. In a unique interaction of historical content and top modern entertainment technology Time Travel Vienna makes history come alive. Experience 1.300 m² of fun and action for young and old!
- 8 Multimedia-Shows on 1300 m²
- Ancestral portrait gallery: Get to know the most important personalities in Vienna's history
- 5D Action Cinema: Experience the magic of the Time Ride, which takes you flying 2000 years back in history
- Habsburger Show: Watch the famous Austrian Emperor family come alive in the Imperial Theatre
- Music in Vienna: Experience the lightness and grandeur of Vienna´s timeless music in the colourful Waltz Ride
- War Years: What was the war really like? Experience an air raid in the Second World War
- "Austria is free!" Listen to the moving speech of Federal Chancellor Leopold Figl, given at Belvedere Palace in 1955, amidst the remnants of a war-decimated Vienna
- Fiaker Ride: Finally, travel back to the present in the enchanting Fiaker Ride
- In the middle of the spooky plague pit, meet the "Lovely Augustin," a musician who has survived a night in the plague pit with humor and singing
As the shows are originally in German we provide audio guides in following languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
This offer is valid for a purchase at the counter on the spot until shortly before the event. Is not valid in combination with other campaigns.
Bring your ISIC-card to benefit from your 20% discount.
See what's on the agenda: www.timetravel-vienna.at
Don't have an ISIC yet? Get your card here.
The general terms and conditions of payment of the respective provider apply in this case.
Hard Rock CafeVienna
20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages.Read more
Kunst Haus Wien: 40 % off entrance feeVienna
Experience Hundertwasser and save with ISIC at the cashiers.Read more
Vienna Mozart Orchestra: 50% discount on entrance feeVienna
Students up to 27 years save on concert tickets.Read more